Floatation Therapy for Athletes
Optimal performance, prevention of injury, and reduced healing time are main concerns for athletes, whether youth or professional. Floatation therapy provides the most stress-free and natural healing environment found anywhere.
Floatation Therapy reduces recovery time from training, injury or surgery. Mental acuity and visualization abilities are enhanced. It allows each individual the opportunity to reach peak performance. The benefits achieved, before or after a game, in a one hour session are significant on their own, but when compared to other therapies, floatation spas are in a category all their own. This provides a rare opportunity for athletes who are suffering from various types of joint and/or muscle pain, sprains, surgeries, injuries, etc. The density of the Epsom Salt is a natural anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxer, and puts the body into a a state of total relaxation which allows the body to naturally begin to heal itself.
Doctors and Athletes having been using Floatation Therapy for:
- Chronic Pain
- Muscle Recovery
- Sore Joints
- Overall Well Being
Other Health Benefits:
- 1 hour of floatation therapy is equal to four hours of restorative sleep
- Returns cortisol levels back to a productive and normal state
- Environment where the “training of the mind” becomes effortless
- Speeds recovery time after any type of injury and improves ability to bounce back
- Takes you to and keeps you in the theta state which allows the most creative part of our brain to engage
- Balance a stressed out immune system through floating on a regular basis
- Epsom salt is a great muscle relaxer and anti-inflammatory mineral, that also aids in the detoxification of the body